Below are a list of some of our favorite tutorials covered on the site.
Want to know how to install Kodi on the Amazon TV Stick then check out the link for our full tutorial.
Top 5 Addons
- Exodus – My favorite addon for Kodi and usually one of the first addons to have the newest content – Movies – TV Shows – Documentaries
- Phoenix – Another brilliant addon that usually has the most up to date content – Live TV – Sport – TV Shows – Movies – Documentaries – And more
- Salts – Another well maintained addon that has a wide range of content – Movies – TV Shows – Documentaries
- SportsDevil – As the name suggest it provides access to live sports such as UFC, NFL, Soccer and Wrestling.
- UK Turks Playlists – This Addon contains items such as Live TV, Sports, Movies, TV shows and even more.
Top 5 Builds
- The Beast – This is the one we mainly use at home and it is great, never really had a problem with it yet.
- Wookie Wizard – It gives you the option to install a large amount of Kodi Builds all from the one wizard.
- Ares Build – Not one we have used personally but we have heard extremely good things about it so have a look yourself and see what you think.
- Nemesis – A neat and stylish build that is easy to maneuver and that has many of the most popular Addons already installed.
- Apollo – This one is considered by many to be one of the best builds out their that is very versatile and can be run on almost any device running android be it low spec or high spec.
Are you looking for free live TV for almost any channel you can think of then try out the Mobdro app. It can be installed on almost any device running android. We suggest installing it on the Amazon Fire Stick and this is what our tutorial covers.
Yes sometimes the links are not the best but what can you expect for something that is basically totally free except for having to watch the odd advert before watching your chosen channel.