How To Install Mobdro on Amazon FireStick
Mobdro is a free streaming app that has links to almost any TV channel, it also has its own 24hr movie channels and links to channels that show multiple episodes of the same show.
Some streams can be a bit temperamental but if you exit the stream and click back on it, it usually works pretty well.
For the following tutorial to work you require another android device such as a phone or tablet that will be used to send the Mobdro app to the FireStick using an app called Apps2Fire.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Go to the Settings tab
- Go to System
- Select Developer Options
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources & ADB debugging
- Select OK when the warning message appears
- Now go to System>About>Network
- Take note of the IP Address (192.168.1.187 for example)
- Now on your Android device go to the Play Store and download the Apps2Fire app
- On your phone or tablet go to Settings>Security and Turn on Unknown Sources (Allows installation of apps from unknown sources)
- Now in the web browser on your phone or tablet go to https://www.mobdro.com/ and download the Mobdro app on to your phone ot tablet.
- Now open the Apps2Fire app on your phone or tablet and select setup and enter the IP Address of the FireStick
- Now click Save
- Now click on the Local Apps tab from within the Apps2Fire application
- Then select the Mobdro app from the list of local apps and click Install
- This should begin the installation of the Mobdro app on the FireStick
- Once complete Mobdro should now be installed on the FireStick
The Apps2Fire can also be used to install other application from an Android phone or tablet.